Saturday, February 6, 2010

After watching the video on Nafiza the first thing that stuck out to me was the quote that was referring to "digital literacy." I have never heard it worded that way before, but it makes sense! The world is growing fast and everything is changing so quickly. The thing i worry about is that since we are exposed/expected to use "technology" for everything nowadays, there will be no paper trail someday. For example, 50 years from now my future great-grandkids won't be able to find "love letters" written by me to my husband and vice-versa because everyone communicates digitally! I cherish the love letters i have that are from my great grandparents that are over 80 years old. I guess it's important to find a balance between being "old school" and "digitally literate."

No comments:

Post a Comment